Home Public Transit Find a Provider TCATA/Benton Harbor Local Advisory Council
TCATA LOCAL ADVISORY COUNCIL
The purpose of Twin Cities Area Transportation Authority (TCATA) Local Advisory Council (LAC) helps TCATA obtain input from the disability community and general public on the coordination of public transportation throughout the TCATA service area and programs and services directly administered by TCATA.
- Council membership is voluntary and non-paid
- Members serve two year terms
- Members are expected to attend quarterly council meetings, generally scheduled between 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- Members must be willing to review meeting materials prior to meetings.
- All interested individuals must complete a Membership Application
- At least half of the LAC must be people representing seniors and people with disabilities
Communicating with LAC Members
If you have a concern or issue that you would like to discuss for longer than 5 minutes, you are encouraged to contact the LAC Executive Committee directly. You may contact the LAC Executive Committee Members in the following ways:
Local Advisory Committee
275 E Wall Street
Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022
BY Email: Click Here