We are an essential service providing transportation for medical appointments and pharmacies; for grocery shopping and employment.
We encourage our Public Transit riders to practice good hygiene through the following steps:
• Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
• Avoid close contact with people who may be sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (computers, keyboards, desks, etc.).
Our staff continues to disinfect, clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces on our buses and in our facility.